The Taylor Swift Mobile Community (TSMC) Philippines started on Taylor’s 20th birthday, December 13, 2009 on both the Globe and Smart Networks. TSMC Sun Cellular started on January of 2010 due to popular demand. TSMC, at first, wasn’t partnered with TSPH, but we needed to advertise our clan, and we were more than happy to have TSPH. We gained an overwhelming number of members, and we’re still counting. TSMC is a part of TSPH, and as a part of TSPH, we have the same goal. To unite the Fearless Filipino Taylor Swift Fans and in the most convenient way: your cellphones. We try the best that we could to update you about the latest happenings and everything about the same person we all love, Taylor Swift. And yes, joining here means meeting new friends… :)
- At least five (5) GMs a day only. No multiple sending. Do not spam. (But we do not limit updates about Taylor.)
- Avoid sending GMs during school hours and exams. We don’t want to be a distraction to your studies.
- Avoid offensive words. Remember that most of the members are minors. It’s uncool to be a bad influence, right?
- Be active at least once a month or report to the moderators, so we won’t remove you from the list.
- As much as you could, do not reply to a PM through a GM.
- Unless necessary, avoid sending too-long GMs and having too much special characters on your message footer/signature.
- Seek friendship! No fights through GMs.
- Three violations may result to termination.
How to Join
To join Taylor Swift Mobile Community, type:
TSMC Name/Age/Sex/Location/Reason for Joining
and send to:
09053246703 for Globe
09395784379/09124412596 for Smart or
09228070817 for Sun
Due to the overwhelming number of interested members, we decided to implement a few rules. Please remember:
- Registration is only open to applicants aged 13 years old and up.
- Please send your applications on Saturdays only. We don’t accept applications on any other day of the week.
- Before finalizing your membership to the clan, the moderators would be asking you a question to verify that you are really a fan of Taylor. Good luck! :)